• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: CLOSED

liqht

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Misc Cust. (UV, FM31, FM.trilux, HID, Raw, Longbow) & Parts-prices "adjusted"

arc 4 arrived today -- thanks dfiorentino!

vegas

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Misc Cust. (UV, FM31, FM.trilux, HID, Longbow) & Parts-prices "adjusted"

PM sent for #7...I'll take it

Last edited:

PhotonAddict

Enlightened
Re: FS: Misc Cust. (UV, FM31, FM.trilux, HID, Longbow) & Parts-prices "adjusted"

I'll take #7, the black 6P.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the post by Vegas :ohgeez: . Next in line if he decides to pass on it. btw: Does the G2 have a LOTC?

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

PhotonAddict said:
I'll take #7, the black 6P.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the post by Vegas :ohgeez: . Next in line if he decides to pass on it. btw: Does the G2 have a LOTC?

I'll give vegas a couple hours to respond/pay. He did contact me via PM first, but I did state that the First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. If I don't hear back soon or see an official "I'll take it" post from vegas ( :poke: ) , you're next in line. The G2 does have a LOTC.

-DF

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, the 6P is sold.

Sorry for the confusion :eek:

-DF

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

All purchases up to this point have been shipped.

I adjusted a few of the prices yesterday, but failed to mention it. :ohgeez:

-DF

vegas

Newly Enlightened

6P arrived today. That was fast!

Thanks DF!

Vegas

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drops.

-DF

NetMage

Enlightened

#10 Neoca Wood - I'll take it!

:paypal:

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

NetMage said:
#10 Neoca Wood - I'll take it!

:paypal:

Payment received. I'll get it packed and out the door tomorrow.

-DF

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #2. (Cree UV 2C maglite)
PP Sent!
SOLD!
Thanks! :)
:takeit::paypal::sold::thanks:

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

IsaacHayes said:
I'll take #2. (Cree UV 2C maglite)
PP Sent!
SOLD!
Thanks! :)
:takeit::paypal::sold::thanks:

:grin2:

I'll get it boxed and out the door, hopefully today, but no later than tomorrow.

Thanks.
-DF

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks! It's a NG350? Or 400? I only see configs for 400ma on the SS. Is the heatsink fixed in place, and is the driver potted? Just curious, the rest I'll find out when it gets here! (this will charge GITD stuff, taking the place of my 1amp RB lux3 that I sold).

cbdudley

Enlightened

(redacted)

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #9 Streamlight TwinTask 1L.

Please PM me paypal info.

(edit) I see the paypal info on the first post now. Please PM me though so I know for sure its still available.

Thanks,

schiesz

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

IsaacHayes said:
Thanks! It's a NG350? Or 400? I only see configs for 400ma on the SS. Is the heatsink fixed in place, and is the driver potted? Just curious, the rest I'll find out when it gets here! (this will charge GITD stuff, taking the place of my 1amp RB lux3 that I sold).

It is a NG350. I used their blank option to make what I wanted. The o-sink is only pressed in and can be removed. The driver is not potted but is slightly epoxied to the bottom edge of the o-sink to keep it secure. It charges GITD items nicely, especially its own glow epoxy around the emitter.

-DF

PhantomZ

Enlightened
Re: FS: Misc Customs (FM1331, FM.trilux, HID, Longbow) & Parts-prices "adjusted"

pm for #29 FM Gooved Grey HA 2C