Sold/Expired FS: Closed

DFiorentino

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Violet Pi, Ti bezel, Aleph LE/Tailcap, R/O Mag mod, Z44, etc*Weekend Pricing*

TranquillityBase said:
Damien, were you about to get the LE out of the Max?

If not...I'll sacrifice the head, and cut down to the LE on my lathe...

Maxlite in 6AL-4V, TB style...I can't wait!

TB

I was actually successful in extracting the LE albeit with some minor tool marks to the backside of the converter and can due to my own stupidity. The LE should be easily removable now that I broke it free. I had planned to go with the ubiquitous XR-E upgrade, but I just didn't see myself using the Maxlite as a functional tool, so byebye it goes. :(

-DF

TranquillityBase

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Violet Pi, Ti bezel, Aleph LE/Tailcap, R/O Mag mod, Z44, etc*Weekend Pricing*

I think it would be a nice light, in Ti, with a McR20, and a pocketable sized head...I have three other Max's, but I just can't get myself to open them for modding.

TB

DFiorentino

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Violet Pi, Ti bezel, Aleph LE, R/O Mag mod, Z44, N1, etc*Weekend Pricing*

Ti would be very nice. McR-20 or 19...mmmmm, tasty. Heck, I "machined" down a McR18 and a IMS17 for XR-E use in my ARC LS and that produces a wonderful close to midrange beam. I tell you, that LE was a beast to get out! Having many Aleph LE's, it wasn't what I was expecting at all.

-DF

TranquillityBase

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Violet Pi, Ti bezel, Aleph LE, R/O Mag mod, Z44, N1, etc*Weekend Pricing*

DFiorentino said:
Ti would be very nice. McR-20 or 19...mmmmm, tasty. Heck, I "machined" down a McR18 and a IMS17 for XR-E use in my ARC LS and that produces a wonderful close to midrange beam. I tell you, that LE was a beast to get out! Having many Aleph LE's, it wasn't what I was expecting at all.

-DF
Billy made comments about sealing the Max's and making them modder proof...But there really is no such thing as modder proof...;)

DFiorentino

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Modder proof, maybe. Idiot proof...I think not. (Me = Idiot) :laughing:

-DF

B

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take:
#16 Blue Arc pouch holester NIP...$13 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
#17 NASCAR Spectrum solitaire…$11 (shipped domestic first class unless combined with other purchase)
+ $5 for S&H to Rotterdam please.

PM incoming, Cheers !

BugLightGeek

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

How's the tint on #25 Aleph LE UW0J luxIII, DB833, (one of my earlier LE builds, not the prettiest of my work, but perfectly functional)...$62
more "blue"? I prefer my LED tints to be HID-colored :naughty:

DFiorentino

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

The W0 in this LE I'd say is dead white. But if I had to classify, it does lean toward the warmer side compared to my X0's and YA's.

-DF