• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Damascus Ottavino V4 & Ti Ottavino V4

MMMor

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Damascus Ottavino V4 & Ti Ottavino V4

hey guys...
ordered the 10280 tain,on its way...
do you know is it comes with battery and charger?
and where should i find that 10280 cahrger?
thanks!!!

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

hey guys...
ordered the 10280 tain,on its way...
do you know is it comes with battery and charger?
and where should i find that 10280 cahrger?
thanks!!!
No it does not (mine didn't). You can check a few posts up where hjkl gave me some recommendations.

MMMor

Newly Enlightened
got the flashlight...
its soo tiny and awsome!!
but i have a problem...
when it on low,works good,when on high it flickers high-low....
battery full...
weird....

Last edited:

hjkl

Newly Enlightened

No it does not (mine didn't). You can check a few posts up where hjkl gave me some recommendations.

Please ignore that battery suggestion. It seems that the 200mAh 10280 cells are too long and don't allow the light to fully tighten and therefore turn off.

Now to look for some 180mAh 10280s...

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Has another source for 10280 batteries been found? I had also purchased from Bob at em-mgt too. I picked up 3 batteries and 2 experienced the same issue as above where the 10280 Ottavino will not turn off. 1 battery works but is hit and miss at times. Sometimes it will turn off and others it will not.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

Has another source for 10280 batteries been found? I had also purchased from Bob at em-mgt too. I picked up 3 batteries and 2 experienced the same issue as above where the 10280 Ottavino will not turn off. 1 battery works but is hit and miss at times. Sometimes it will turn off and others it will not.
I don't know where Jonathan got them but the batteries I got with my Draco's have never given me any trouble.

Tain

Enlightened

got the flashlight...
its soo tiny and awsome!!
but i have a problem...
when it on low,works good,when on high it flickers high-low....
battery full...
weird....

You mind email me the video. Let me see what exactly happened.

Please trim off the plastic wrap on the negative end of the 10280 cell. The negative end must be completed flat to fully compress the spring(to turn off the light).

wMSOV2t.jpg

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you Tain! Cheers!

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any chance of a version with full knurling on the Titanium? The tail looks so bare without the knurling to match the body. Any bead blasted or sand blasted finishes for the Titanium?

BearsOnUnicycles

Newly Enlightened
Hi all. Been loving my Ottavino since I got it a couple months ago on the secondary, performing great, etc. Unfortunately, when swapping out my cell the o-ring broke. I've tried a handful of ones I,ve got for other AAA lights but no luck. Anyone who can tell me the correct size?

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Purchased the Ti Ottavino from Urban EDC Supply today! Looks like an awesome AAA. Anyone know the O ring size?

Last edited: