• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Fireflies (ALL SOLD)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I bought "several" of these great lights from Doug, and one of them is a key part of my EDC.

But, as another CPF`er phrased it, I need to "release" some of the extra ones I have to the outside world so that (i) they can get used and enjoyed as they should, and (ii) I can more easily fund some future purchases. (Damn you, Don....! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

SO...
I have NIB, unused, uncarried and, as minty as the day Doug made them, two semi-complete Fireflies (you need to supply the sandwich of your choice) @ $75.00 each.

As a bonus, I`ll also include with each purchase a Fraen LP optic which has been turned down by Wayne Yamaguchi for the Firefly.

If you`re interested in one of these Fireflies but don`t have the Sandwich to make it a complete unit, please contact me, and we can undoubtedly work that out as well.

I`ll cover shipping CONUS. I can accept cash (non-credit card) Paypal, and I`ll also gladly accept a regular personal check. (But please, no trades. I have enough flashlights...at least for right now!)

Please post here first if you`re interested, and we can then work out the shipping and payment details.

Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(EDIT NOTE: ALL SOLD)

ibewno3

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Fireflies

Can you post a picture and go into alittle bit more detail on these Fireflie lights. i am still a rookie. Thanks Pete

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Brock...got you covered. Thanks! (One TK now left.)

Hi Ken...PM responded to.

Hi Ibewno3...I don`t have any pictures, but if you do a search of Doug Speck`s original thread on the Firefly, you`ll find the pictures and info you`re after. Take care!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

The thread has been updated regarding the possible purchase of a BB750 Lux III-T sandwich.

Brock...let me know if you want one.

Thanks!

clapon

Newly Enlightened

Yeah John twist my arm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

I'll take the other sammich'

Paypal on the way.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

The TK`s and sandwiches are sold....

BUT, two semi-completes are left.

(AND, IF you might want one but don`t have a sandwich for it...please contact me!)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ken and Brock...

Paypals have been received.

Will ship tomorrow...assuming the creek doesn`t rise.

Thanks!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi G Pilot...

I don`t have any pictures. If I get time later tonight, I`ll do a search for Doug Speck`s original thread, and there will be pictures there.

If I`m really lucky, Hoghead will come to my rescue and give us all a link. BTW...thanks, Hoghead, for your help in this thread!

Take care.

cy

Flashaholic

Carpe Diem,

I've already got a firefly and have been looking for a turned down Fraen. Do you have a couple spare ones I could purchase from you?

Thanks,
CY