• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS (In Stock): Sammie Compatible FLuPIC boards for $20 - Low Price!

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Is there a step by step beginner's guide to installing these? That would be most helpful. I've given thought to putting one of these in a Fenix, maybe L1P. This replaces the existing converter board so I'd lose the regulation in an L2P, right? Forgive newbie questions.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
goldserve,

I put one of your FluPic in a Fenix L1P with a TX0H, and this made for a very versatile, bright and rechargable flashlight. So to prove how bright I am I gave
it away. The FluPic was intended for another light that was made to take sammie size board which FluPic had. Do you have any larger size boards with FluPic on it for the untalented, shakey hands people who can`t solder (like me) to fit the Fenix? I know this would nothing to help my soldering (yuckie) but it would be nice if it dropped right in like the Fenix driver. Already ordered the light
so let me know what you have.
Thanks,
Ken :wave:

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
As a matter of fact, I have one 0.6" sized board left that will fit the fenix just fine. A little small but no mod is needed to get it in there sitting in the heatsink. I have two fenixes modded that way as well. Contact me and we can work out the price for this last jewel. Thanks.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take that jewel and I thank you very much!

Ken
paypal.gif

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to order three more FluPic. The one I ordered on 1-21-06 still

has not arrived but hopefully it will soon. Do you have three built and ready

to ship?

Thanks,

Ken:)

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I honestly don't know why these are taking so long to ship?!?!

I'm not getting anything returned to me so they must be somewhere in the postal system.

Yes, I do have three more flupics you can order. Thanks!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
paypal.gif
PayPal sent for three FluPic. These have nice features and some friends

are enjoying the lights I have put them in. Now I need to quit showing them to friends so I can keep one. Who knows with the mail, I just wanted you have the info if others are slow in mail as well. No worries here, I just ordered three more.
smile.gif

Ken

RayO

Newly Enlightened
Goldserve...Have you shipped mine out yet? I thought for sure I'd have them by today.

Thanks...RayO

RayO

Newly Enlightened
Goldserve...never heard back from you.... just curious as to when they were shipped. Last time I ordered from you, I received them the same week.

Thanks...RayO

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goldserve,

On Tuesday the three FluPic I ordered on 2-15-06 arrived in the mail. Yesterday, I was amazed when the mail showed up with a small package post marked 1-23-06. It was the FluPic you sent me over five weeks ago. Who knows where it has been lost in the mail system all this time but I am happy to say it finally made its curiously long journey here. Now all is well and I thank you once again for all your help and of course these FluPic
smile.gif

Ken