• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mag Charger XM-L T6 Modification - 1000 Lumens

jayrob

Enlightened
How much would you charge for a complete modded magcharger with postage to Australia?

Hi,

The total for the modification if you send me your Mag Charter, is $126 plus shipping. Or if I buy the Mag Charger with battery and charging cradle, add $105...

Send me a private message for the total with shipping... :)

Last edited:

wildchild541

Newly Enlightened
I've tried to pm you but I can't, I think its because I'm a noob on cpf

I'm interested in a modded magcharger completly supplied buy you.
The city I live in is Jabiru, N.T. Australia post code 0886

Hi,
The total for the modification if you send my your Mag Charter, is $126 plus shipping. Or if I buy the Mag Charger with battery and charging cradle, add $105...

Send me a private message for the total with shipping... :)[/QUOTE

wildchild541

Newly Enlightened
I'm thrilled with the flashlight, it's got a brilliant spot and a heap of flood.
Even with the cost of mods and shipping its still cheaper than buying a standard Magcharger here in Australia.
A truly awesome flashlight!!!!!!

SkooterG

Newly Enlightened
Wow! Very cool. I would like to get more information on purchasing one of your builds. Would you toss me a PM?

jayrob

Enlightened
Wow! Very cool. I would like to get more information on purchasing one of your builds. Would you toss me a PM?

Will do!
beer.gif

Edit: Looks like you can't receive PM's yet...

Just let me know your email. :)

jayrob

Enlightened
They just updated the Mag Charger to have a multi mode circuit built into the switch. I had to remove the circuit, and do some custom modification to fit a small forward clicky into the switch housing to make one of the new ones work with my driver set up...

The older version Mag Charger is a single mode light. But yes, the new one can be modified, and the thread has been updated to show the new 'E' Mag Charger mod... :)

Last edited:

tjh8521

Newly Enlightened
I've tried to pm you but I can't, I think its because I'm a noob on cpf

I'm interested in a modded magcharger completly supplied buy you.
The city I live in is Jabiru, N.T. Australia post code 0886

Hi,
The total for the modification if you send my your Mag Charter, is $126 plus shipping. Or if I buy the Mag Charger with battery and charging cradle, add $105...

Send me a private message for the total with shipping... :)[/QUOTE

I also would really like one of these lights. I would like to use it for my job. Military and Law Enforcement. but it won't let me pm you (jayrob)

tjh8521

Newly Enlightened
Could this charger set up be modified to mount in a car or truck as well? or is that something I would have to do to the vehicle? Again I would really like one of these but I can't seem to pm jayrob since I'm new. this would be immensely useful in my line of work.

jayrob

Enlightened
Could this charger set up be modified to mount in a car or truck as well? or is that something I would have to do to the vehicle? Again I would really like one of these but I can't seem to pm jayrob since I'm new. this would be immensely useful in my line of work.

Yes a Mag Charger comes with a charging cradle that can be plugged in with the AC adapter, as well as a car adapter plug. :)

If you would like to post your email here, I can contact you there...
beer.gif

j_amie_

Newly Enlightened
Was wondering what the cost would be for the light, the mod and shipping to victoria Canada?