• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics

Outlier

Newly Enlightened
Re: Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics (Christmas Special)

I will take 1 titanium bead blasted with heat treated (blue) front and end, & blue trits. Please let me know how much this comes out to $ wise. Thanks!

Thank you, I've just PM'd you. If you can't receive or send PM's with your new account, feel free to email me at [email protected].

I will take 1 titanium bead blasted with heat treated (blue) front and end, & blue trits. Please let me know how much this comes out to $ wise. Thanks!

I call this the $1 package deal. The extended sale for the Omicron is ending this weekend and prices are going back to the original pricing. Very few pieces left of this batch, but to end this sale with a bang, here is a deal, that won't be repeated. By purchasing an Omicron Mokuti edition, you'll get the chance to purchase one of the 3 brass prototypes for a $1 (that's ONE US dollar) This deal is for the weekend only, in combination with buying a Mokuti Omicron. The brass prototype version is identical to the final version, but has not been offered nor won't be offered to sell separately outside this deal. Sales price for Mokuti Omicron is $700 (-10% if you own either the Nucleus or the Omicron) This is cross posted, so it's sold on the first come first take bases. Please message me with any questions.

40029548312_c9b06806b2_b.jpg

38294371594_26e7917c42_b.jpg

40029542612_02b28cebcd_b.jpg

JLMO

Newly Enlightened

I want in! I will take the Mokuti/Brass special.
jeffrey

2nd one is sold, last one is up, it's now or never for this deal....

Just a reminder, that this deal and all other discounts will end tonight. There are only few of the Omicrons left, you can see the remaining list on the first page here. Also, I'd like to thank all of those, who purchased this light, as it has put me one step toward the next size in the lineup 10440. There is a possibility, that I will make some battery tubes for the Omicron to fit 10440 battery, just not sure when. Feel free to message me with any questions!

The Closer

Newly Enlightened

I would like a BB Ti with green trits. Thanks

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know it's a tiny battery, but what sorts of run times can we expect on the low and high settings? This light has really piqued my interest recently. Thanks!

I know it's a tiny battery, but what sorts of run times can we expect on the low and high settings? This light has really piqued my interest recently. Thanks!

Sorry about the small delay in response Theodore, I haven't made exact measurements, but based on mA's being pulled, the lowest setting should give you a good 3-4 hours continuous use, while high mode would give you around 15 mins. of continuous use. I imagine, this type of light would be used intermittently most of the time, so battery life is quite different when not in continuous use. I normally set the light to the 1st mode group, which is 1%-25%-100%, but there is a few mode groups using ML mode, which is quite a bit lower output, that than 1%.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
George,

Please put me down for an Omicron with the following specification:

Titanium ($245)
Bead-Blasted Finish ($25)
Green Tritium Locators installed ($50)
Packaging and Insured Shipping to United Kingdom (TBC)

TOTAL: $320 + Shipping

I have sent an email to your PayPal-linked account to request the shipping costs. Your private messages inbox is full.

Thank you in advance,

Mick

George,

Please put me down for an Omicron with the following specification:

Titanium ($245)
Bead-Blasted Finish ($25)
Green Tritium Locators installed ($50)
Packaging and Insured Shipping to United Kingdom (TBC)

TOTAL: $320 + Shipping

I have sent an email to your PayPal-linked account to request the shipping costs. Your private messages inbox is full.

Thank you in advance,

Mick

Thank you for your interest Mike, I have responded through FB messaging. Please check your message requests. Let me know, if you have any more questions, also thank you for the heads-up on my mailbox being full.

George