• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics

DavidRZ

Newly Enlightened
Re: Full featured 10180 size flashlight Ti and Exotics (Christmas Special)

. Also, I'd like to thank all of those, who purchased this light, as it has put me one step toward the next size in the lineup 10440. There is a possibility, that I will make some battery tubes for the Omicron to fit 10440 battery, just not sure when. Feel free to message me with any questions!

Message sent. I'd like to be in for a 10440 size light.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi George,

what charger do you recommend for the 10180 lithium battery?

cheers,
Joel

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast

The state of 10180 chargers, that opens up a can of worms. I'm actually going to use the USB charging in a MecArmy X4S flashlight. It charges at 100 mA, which is a bit on the high side, but since I also carry a portable USB power back, it actually allows me to charge on the move. Ideally you want 50 mA or less, so another option is to buy a DQG Fairy and its charging adapter.

Hey guys, give me a few days to respond all your questions, I'm moving to a new home so things are a bit hectic this week. Btw. Veleno USB charger seems to be a good way to charge it on the go...

Email sent about an order. Hope your move goes smoothly.

Hey Mike, I've responded to your email earlier today, I'm only taking a few days off for moving, so delay is very short when ordering a light. As far as moving goes, I can't believe the "stuff" that accumulates over 19 years living in the same house...half of it ai haven't seen im 15 years, and I'm not a hoarder...[emoji23]

Hey Mike, I'm back in business, and just sent you an email, with and additional option. Let me know, what you prefer. Thanks!:)

Hey Mike, your light has been shipped out, please check your email for tracking details. Enjoy the light, and let me know, what you think. Cheers

Are those of you with an Omicron using the head or tail cap as the twisty bit?

The tail is the only part to be twisted when operating the light. The body to head o-ring has a slightly larger cross section, so it is a very snug fit. This ensures, that only the tail-cap would twist. The only exploded view of this light is of a rendering of the proto, I will do an exploded view of the actual light, and post it over here in a few days, that will describe o-ring sizes.
Btw. did you receive the light Mikey?

mikeymoto

Newly Enlightened
I got it and it's beautiful with a perfect small size! I see now about the tail cap twisty and it works well.