Fun things to do with your favorite light other than using in the dark

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
puff puff give, don't break the rotation!!!

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn, looks like I need to clean the old bong and drop a Arc and blinking Photon in it.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Dioes it seem ironic to anyone here that the only (For our intents and purposes) high school attending kid around here is aparently the only one that doesn't do drugs
winkie.jpg

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah but your well and truly hooked on flashlights.

Think of the withdrawal symptoms if that Arc AAA was taken away
smile.gif

Light-Headed

Enlightened
Hmmmmm.....I don't know Saaby.....based on where you're from.....I'd say you have the munchies.
grin.gif

BTW.....I don't do drugs either.....that's why I got an Arc LS.....so I could see those cool spots in front of my eyes legally.
smile.gif

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
We once went to a park at night where a lot of young couples go to... ahem!.... you figure it out.
grin.gif
and shined a 5million(?) candlepower spotlight and a siren... A Tenth of a second later, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!! There were cars speeding all over! in 15 seconds flat the park was empty
winkie.jpg

It was fun, but I would`t do it again

Alex

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you and a friend both have a Photon II, and you're in a restaurant that has colored straws, you can have yourselves your own little "Light Saber" fight.
smile.gif

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once while working as a security guard I had a red and a blue photon knock offs in my possesion. Was sitting in my car in a dark parking lot next to a very large empty warehouse. Another car came in and parked across the lot facing me. Had 3 younger guys in it and I didn't have a good feeling about them being there. It was dark and my windows are tinted so my interior was dark too. I started my car being sure to rev the engine when I did to get their attention. Then I held one light in each hand, held them just above the dash and started blinking them alternately. Well, they left in a hurry, dumping a six pack out the window on the way out.

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
Originally posted by James S:
You need a place that has opaque drinking straws. When someone gets up you use the catchup squirt bottle to fill the straw with catchup.

Then when they return and take a sip, only to get a mouth full of tomato sauce, they will be very surprised;)
Kind of evil, only performed that trick once about 20 years ago!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">20 years ago! that was me
Actually about that long ago someone (a co-worker/friend) put hot sauce in my soda, Intending that it would contaminate the whole drink. Too bad it was heavier than soda and not very soluble so it went to the bottom of the cup. Guess where the intake end of the straw was?
icon15.gif
icon15.gif
shocked.gif
icon15.gif
icon15.gif

I did laugh about it...later.

PsycoBob[Q2]

Enlightened
We don't do drugs... we TAKE them. (duh)

Saaby, you aren't the only non-druggy.
grin.gif

Personally I don't do drugs (other than caffeine and various headache medecines) or even alcohol. I'm already more than slightly odd- if I took drugs, I might turn NORMAL.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
You guys hear about this prank? It's even on topic....

Out camping, in a dorm or wherever, a couple of guys slowly prop up someone who is sleeping soundly until they're in a siting position. One person has a bright flashlight and another has a pillow. Somebody screams: " Look out for the train!"
Imediately the flashlight is turned on in the sleepers face and then they are hit by the pillow. Had some friends in college who said that they did this. Might be an urban legend..............