GB for 100MW 532NM 501B Flashlight Style Green Laser Pointer

laserle

Newly Enlightened
Hello guy:),
It's my first time to hold group buy here.
Sorry, admin! If it's not suitable to post here, pls let me know!:)

Now we are offer a group buy of 100MW 532NM FLASHLIGHT STYLE GREEN LASER POINTER

one of the best sellers on laserpointersales.:thumbsup:

http://www.laserpointersales.com/green-laser-pointer-100mw-532nm-501b-flashlight.html

Special Price: $52.69

Every one can have another extra 5% off coupon if you want to buy this one.
Coupon code: 5%off:whistle::nana:

If there are more than 5 people going to order the item. It's will drop 10% off.:)

Last edited:

Husker

Enlightened
I need a laser to scare geese off a lake in the daytime...What do you recommend?

Gun

Newly Enlightened
I need a laser to scare geese off a lake in the daytime...What do you recommend?
I'm not exactly what would scare geese and what would not but don't use anything high-powered, lasers can still damage animal's eyes.

lazerphase

Newly Enlightened
I don't recommend using a laser to scare of geese for one, like Gun said, they could potentially harm the animal's eyesight, and two, they probably won't scare them away. A laser dot isn't alarming. Animals are usually attracted to a little moving dot and may just follow it and try to eat or catch it. If you want to scare of geese, use a loud noise or run at them:devil:(but you risk them attacking you:D) Anyway, a laser wouldn't be very useful in scaring any animal.