German Bandaids

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone ever use them? They are the best bandaids ever created. I used to live in germany when I was young so I remember using them alot. I still have a few boxes of them left. They are extremely adhesive and wont come off easily unless you want them to. I remember my surprise at how cheap american bandaids were. So, who else has seen the power of the german bandaid?

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
i lived in Germany for 7 yrs, didnt notice it. This thread is somewhat random.

-David

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheapo, aint every durned thread in this section random? Duct tape carrot? Ive never known that 3M made bandaids. Makes sense though.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
carrot said:
Pictures...

Anyway, American bandaids are sissy. Real men use duct-tape or nothing at all.

Oops, I must not be a "real man" . . . I use Super Glue. :p

Seriously, it works great. :D

-LT

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
LOL, I remember when I saw my dad wrap up his hand with a paper towel and a roll of electrical tape. I was about 7 Years old and I was "helping" him rip up an old hardwood floor, he snagged his hand on a nail, and without blinking an eye he fixed it with the tape and paper towel and kept on working.

That was one of those days I was reminded of how much a "real man" my dad was.

One time, we were building a new shed, and I was given the task of putting "The rest" of the nails into the plywood floor. Albeit all spaced within a few inches of each other and most of them crooked.. I whacked my thumb with the hammer and began rolling on the ground.. My dad asked "is the nail ok" (Meaning my finger nail).. but I looked up to the wood and I was like.. "Yeah.. its still stuck in there good"..