Glow Inc. sale on glow in the dark paint

Skylighter

Enlightened
I promised some of you that when we were fully stocked that I would have a sale on the Glow in the Dark Paint.

As a "Thank You" for the notes around the internet about our product that is coming from CPF members, we figured we would make it a sale to remember.

Therefore, until April 9th, our solvent-based paints will be 1/2 price for CPF members.

For those newbies out there, this is the high end glow powder mixed with our custom solvent-based acrylic medium.

If you like our product, please talk about it at different places on the Internet. Every time you mention our company on the net, we immediately see hits on our site. This is what keeps us afloat.

I hope everyone enjoys the cheap paint. To get the 1/2 price deal, simply type the letters HPP in the coupon code box on the checkout screen.

Thanks,
Danny

Marc

Newly Enlightened
Canadians: don't bother ordering since they won't ship solvent base products outside of the US. My order was refunded. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Skylighter

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Marc said:
Canadians: don't bother ordering since they won't ship solvent base products outside of the US. My order was refunded. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Marc,

Please accept our apologies. Shipping regulations prevent us from shipping the solvent-based products over international borders without extremely expensive hazmat fees. I can assure you that we want to sell our paints internationally as badly as you want to buy.

AbnerCadaver

Banned
Marc, FWIW: Readysetglow.com is based out of Canada, but I'm not sure if she sells paints. I've ordered from her before, but it was for pigment (glow powder) only.

SubZero

Newly Enlightened
Are the powders okay to Canada then? Is the sale only on the solvent based products?

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got all excited for a minute there. All I use is the powder. I like to mix it in whatever suits my purpose for any particular mod.

greenLED

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif I just bought a small bottle a week or so ago. I could only buy one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Neat stuff, though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif for Danny and glowinc

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
greenLED said:
Neat stuff, though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif for Danny and glowinc

[/ QUOTE ]
Double ditto!!
I've tested his ready to use paint against all the samples and other brands, and found it to be the very brightest.
As the member who started interest in GITD on this BBS about 3 years ago-when we had to mix our own, I also appreciate how easy this ready-mixed is to use. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
-the former mr.glow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

83Venture

Enlightened
Seems like a good deal, will have to order a couple of bottles on payday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jeffrey

Newly Enlightened
Shipping: $27.80

going to connecticut...what is it wrapped in gold?

Skylighter

Enlightened
Senecaripple, only the solvent-based paints are on sale at this time.

SubZero, we can ship the powders to Canada. In fact, over half of our powder orders are international.

Chop, it is funny, when I put the powders on sale, everyone wanted the paint. hehe

greenLED and vcal, many thanks for the thumbs up

diggdug13 and Geologist, we can ship to an APO. But warning, because of the box marking, this can take up to 3 months to arrive. We can not track it and we can not expedite it.

jeffrey, we ship 99% of orders via USPS, which is First Class $4.15 for one bottle, $4.61 for two. We have to specially package and deliver Fedex and UPS orders and therefore charge an extra handling charge. I suggest that everyone use USPS.

I am leaving in a few hours for a weekend trip. So, if you dont hear from me until Monday, don't think I am ignoring you. For pressing questions, you can call or email the office at 410-551-4874 or [email protected].

Thanks,
Danny

MY

Enlightened
Maybe I am doing something wrong but when I put in HPP code, it says that the promotional code is not value. Is there a trick in doing this?

Pila_Power

Enlightened
"Chop, it is funny, when I put the powders on sale, everyone wanted the paint. hehe"

Maybe both could be on sale just this once... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm int'nl so can only look at the powder option... sure there's a no-go on the powder special, say for April Only Sale?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Skylighter

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MY said:
Maybe I am doing something wrong but when I put in HPP code, it says that the promotional code is not value. Is there a trick in doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked it and it seems to be working. You need to put it in the Coupon Code Box and click Apply. Are you possibly putting it in the box for gift certificates instead?

If you can't get it working, call Carin at the office tommorow before noon (EST). She can take the order. Just tell her you are from CPF and she should be happy to give you the discount.