GoingGear.com - Eagletac D25A/D25C Titanium Limited Edition Flashlights SALE

GoingGear.com

The annual release of Eagletac titanium lights have always proved very popular. We get in a ton of them, they sell out quickly, and then we usually don't see more until a year later. You guys constantly email and call, asking when we will have more. I hate telling you guys no, so I'm excited to finally be able to say yes.

We managed to scrounge up quite a few more of the 2014 versions of the D25A XM-L2 and D25C XM-L2 and Nichia 219. All of these are new stock, never used. To top it off, they are all on sale with a heavy discount off the original price.

Grab one (or ten) while you can!

Eagletac D25C Titanium Nichia 219

Eagletac D25C Titanium XM-L2

Eagletac D25A Titanium XM-L2

d25crcti_1.jpg

recDNA

When you click on is there a delay before led illuminates? Do you have the neutral XM-L2 T6 in stock?

Last edited:

recDNA

It's a reverse clicky, so you do have to fully press and then release for it to turn on. We do not have the NW, only the ones listed above.
Yes I know but my aluminum clicky seems to turn on immediately but my titanium clicky has a little delay. I thought it might be a difference between them. Must be an anomaly. It is no big deal. I was just curious.