Gold collections

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got one of those original gold over brass. They are special. Look totally different from FM's gold plated minimags which are also nice.

They're so nice I could never use one as intended because I would be afraid that it would be scratched or worse dropped when you hand it to someone.

Simply beautiful!

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ummm....a what? Linky?

MD2 is Malkoff's small light - 2 x 123 or 1 x 18650. Takes all his Surefire dropins - M30/M60/MC-E.
Cool feature is the optional brass dropin retaining ring which provides a 2 stage function with a twist of the head.

Simple little light. Similar to a 6P. First impression was it seemed a bit cheap. Now I feel stupid for thinking that and appreciate it's design.

http://www.malkoffdevices.com/

I treat that website like a text book , not a sales pitch. Lots of good info but you'll still need to read the CPF threads to get all the good info.

Patriot

Flashaholic
OK, had to get an updated image. High res version file is 1.5 MB

Gorgeous lights Lux! I must say that the diamond/dragon heart/porcupine style cut, gold plated looks especially striking, as your 2, 3, 4, 5 lights from the left scream, "look at me!"

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Supporter
Hey Lux, I'm driving up to rob you. (J/K)

But that is mind blowingly nice. :twothumbs

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I only just discovered this thread. Awesome collections guys.

My only gold lights are my 2 AA Mini Mags from the 80s which I'm quite fond of.

JimIslander

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Back from the dead...gold!

New-to-me, original condition, one and only, gold on aluminum Mr Bulk Dragonheart. BBflex driver. Ordered June 2008. Thank you tdurand.

Dragonheart1.jpg

Dragonheart2.jpg

More photos to follow.