Got my Freelight today *Moved to Buy/Sell/Trade*

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRoger

Enlightened
OK! I received all my Free Lights! Thanks Rene.

I will be shipping the Free Lights out to those who pre-ordered them from me. To those that still want one, I have several left, so just let me know...

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JollyRoger:
OK! I received all my Free Lights! Thanks Rene.

I will be shipping the Free Lights out to those who pre-ordered them from me. To those that still want one, I have several left, so just let me know...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jollyroger - I'd like 2 please!
smile.gif
I will Paypal you what you need to cover the cost of the light + shipping to Singapore. Please PM or email me if you can let me have them - thanks!
grin.gif

machspass

Newly Enlightened
I got my Freelight a couple of days ago. Wow, is does indeed have a quality rubber feel!
grin.gif
I haven't run the battery dead yet either, but I also have my time divided with other lights. I just got a couple of Lexeon Stars to play with.
wink.gif

Danke auch für die Schokolade, Rene. Ja, sie erinnert mich an die Schweitz. Die Schokolade und die Alpen waren die Dinge daß ich am Besten genossen habe!
grin.gif
wink.gif

something ridiculous ?
Klaus
Graham
Lonewolf
STC
Brock
flashfan
mekki
Terrapin Flyer
AndyJ
LoveLight
MY
Evan
pjenkins00
fracman
JollyRoger
IntheDark
Ken M
Beamrider
Duggg
Darell
dat2zip
Jason
tej
machspass

Andrew

Newly Enlightened
I got my freelight on tuesday; it came with a good charge on it. And wonderful free chocolate. Do we have solar-rechargable swiss chocolate yet? Please send if you do.

I'm happy with the brightness; it's brighter than my ARC LE with an old battery. AS others have said, it just needs a constant on. Amazing! I'm not sure what i'm going to do with it yet. I definitely would like to see the constant on.

Thanks to all that made this possible.

something ridiculous ?
Klaus
Graham
Lonewolf
STC
Brock
flashfan
mekki
Terrapin Flyer
AndyJ
LoveLight
MY
Evan
pjenkins00
fracman
JollyRoger
IntheDark
Ken M
Beamrider
Duggg
Darell
dat2zip
Jason
tej
machspass
Andrew

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I've been in several situations already where the Free Light has come in really handy.

I had a red Photon II on my keychain before, but seldom used it because it wasn't particularly bright, and I wanted to save the batteries "for emergencies".

But with the Free Light, there's no battery expense---ever---so I can freely use it whenever I want. Maybe that's what those Swiss meant by "free"
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Rene,

Did you send me the Freelights yourself or is Roger going to? I e-mailed Roger yesterday asking about the situation, but no reply...?

mikep

Enlightened
Got mine really quickly- Thanks!

something ridiculous ?
Klaus
Graham
Lonewolf
STC
Brock
flashfan
mekki
Terrapin Flyer
AndyJ
LoveLight
MY
Evan
pjenkins00
fracman
JollyRoger
IntheDark
Ken M
Beamrider
Duggg
Darell
dat2zip
Jason
tej
machspass
Andrew
mikep

JollyRoger

Enlightened
To anyone that missed the group buy, I ordered some extras. Keep in mind that I am not trying to compete with anyone to sell these. I bought some extras just to sell to some late-comers.

I know there is no "rule" that says "others who offer the same product for fellow CPFers after the first person must get that person's permission before offering the product," but it's kind of annoying when you see retailers and others (who could get a lower price) offering a product, especially when you bought extras out of kindness...to sell to CPFers that missed the original group buy.
mad.gif

That said, I actually only have a couple (1 or 2) left...

My price is $20.80 shipped (to U.S. addresses). International is more.

KenB, if you still want one, please email me. I haven't been getting a response from you...maybe your email is not working?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Finally got mine -- very nice.

something ridiculous ?
Klaus
Graham
Lonewolf
STC
Brock
flashfan
mekki
Terrapin Flyer
AndyJ
LoveLight
MY
Evan
pjenkins00
fracman
JollyRoger
IntheDark
Ken M
Beamrider
Duggg
Darell
dat2zip
Jason
tej
machspass
Andrew
mikep
eccentrich

pjenkins00

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by remuen:
You would have to use the ASCII code for it. So forget it write my name without this 'accent d'ecu'. Btw, it is a french name so blame the French for these stupid letters ...
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually you can tell windows to use a different keyboard setup that involves combinations of symbols with letters, i.e. type 'e and it will write e accent ecu. Of course i wouldn't expect you to do that but if you have to write in french for some reason it can be convenient.
grin.gif
Hopefully i'll have a chance to practice my french soon, my brother lives there.
smile.gif

- Pete

remuen

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pjenkins00:

actually you can tell windows to use a different keyboard setup that involves combinations of symbols with letters, i.e. type 'e and it will write e accent ecu. Of course i wouldn't expect you to do that but if you have to write in french for some reason it can be convenient. Hopefully i'll have a chance to practice my french soon, my brother lives there.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I use the Swiss German keybard setup which also does include the French letters and symbols as the various accents the French use. Using this setup would be quite a bit tricky for Americans as some letters and symbols are not on the same key. Eg. where you have the 'Y' we do have the 'Z' key. As far as I know the French keyboard setup is close to the Swiss German setup except they do not have the umlauts ä, ö and ü.

Please never try to post/write me in French as even though I learned it for three years in the school I have forgotten a lot of it. To be honestly: I don't really like the French language very much so I don't practice it
grin.gif
.).

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JollyRoger:
[QB]To anyone that missed the group buy, I ordered some extras.
That said, I actually only have a couple (1 or 2) left...

My price is $20.80 shipped (to U.S. addresses). {/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm interested. E-mail sent.

Empath

Flashaholic
This is being moved to Buy/Sell/Trade. If you wish to continue to monitor/post you'll find it here.

As a matter of advisement, future group buys should be administered in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. That doesn't mean that speaking of the group buy, the product, or the initiation cannot occur in this forum. The administration though, such as lists, requests for product, announcements of shipping and acknowledgement of receiving should be in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.