got my rrt01 in the mail...parts missing!!!

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened
All I got is the light, no orings no clip no screws no manual or warranty card. Turns out the ediots
Sent me a display model, or so they think. My options are get a new light in brand new packaging or they will send me all the extras.

sinnyc

Newly Enlightened
All I got is the light, no orings no clip no screws no manual or warranty card. Turns out the ediots
Sent me a display model, or so they think. My options are get a new light in brand new packaging or they will send me all the extras.

Take the option for a brand new light. And make sure they cover the shipping back.

- Tim

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call, ... shoot it's been so long since I bought anything from GG forgetting names already! ... lol ... Anyways I'm confident they'll make it right!

Last edited:

TheVat26

Enlightened
I usually talk with "Casey" when I place a phone order. He's helped me with at least 4 phone orders. Think Ive purchased 6-7 lights, batteries, and chargers for them in the past year and have not had a problem with anything. I'm sure they'll send you a new one within two days and return postage covered as well.

oRAirwolf

Newly Enlightened
Every company makes mistakes, no matter how good they are. The important part is how they fix it. I'm sure GG will make things right.

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Sorry about that. Our display model has been on the display for quite a while and is still there, so I don't think it was a display. We are a retail store though and customers get to mess with lights in store, so it's very possible that the accessories were misplaced. Shoot us an email through the site or call and we'll get you taken care of.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like going gear. Marshall is a good guy and he works hard at his business and it shows in his review videos.

I only give my money to mom and pop shops when I can.

Jakeyb

Newly Enlightened
Sorry about that. Our display model has been on the display for quite a while and is still there, so I don't think it was a display. We are a retail store though and customers get to mess with lights in store, so it's very possible that the accessories were misplaced. Shoot us an email through the site or call and we'll get you taken care of.
Everything was taken care of very professionally thank you. I will certainly continue to do business with going gear