Got my solarforce the other day.

ven

Flashaholic
My little one even has a solarforce and does like it a lot, the P1...................it bounces!

He has an xp-l in it, 3 mode

StorminMatt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also forgot to mention Sporac drop ins. Good value and they have some nice triples. I have some. Going Gear carries them. For the price, they are hard to argue with and a great way to get your feet wet on a relative budget.

Good luck and have fun.

Sportac may not be in the same league as, say, Nailbender or Vinh. But it is certainly a HELL of a value. I mean, how can you go wrong with 676 OTF lumens of 92 CRI light for $35? The Sportac Nichia triple in a Solarforce L2 is just one killer deal when it comes to a floody, high CRI hiking light. Just keep in mind a couple of things. First of all, like all Eagletac products, it requires button top cells (or magnets on flat top cells). Also, the Sportacs are available in one and two level models. The one level models are actually optimized for two Li-Ion cells. They run with flat regulation on two, but dim down on one cell as it is discharged. The two level models are optimized for one cell, and cannot tolerate the voltage of two cells.