[Group Buy] ASTROLUX FT03 SST40(2) 2400lm 875m NarsilM v1.3 Flashlight- 1000pcs SOLD!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered last month, but the FT03 still has not shipped. They did the same thing with my Fireflies E07, then “automatically” cancelled the order, told me to reorder, but would not accept the coupon this time. It feels a lot like BG is doings a bait & Switch. Any helpful suggestions? I know this is them and not you(you & I have done business for years & I know without a doubt your integrity and trustworthiness are 100%), I just am getting suspicious about BG-after 150 orders with minimal issues, the last 8 weeks have seen 5
orders with “complications”. All involved having to place a new order and the “loss”
of the ability to use a coupon for a discount......

freeme

Enlightened
Ed,

First of all, FT03 did arrive in Banggood's warehouse this week, and they have begun to ship out cool white version on late Fri evening. Neutral white buyers might have to wait a little longer.

From what i heard from their Astrolux project in-charge, delay was due to:
1) BG made a request to change emitter from N4 to N5 (brighter bin) with manufacturer. Extra time is needed to acquire new component.
2) BG did an inspection of the received goods at warehouse.

As for the cancellation matter, BG has a strict policy (since 2017) to “automatically” cancel order(s), if they are unable to ship out you purchase within a month period. This applies to all their items in their store. Unfortunately, it is nothing new ..., it has happened many time in the past and i foresee it will happen again.

For product that has not been sent out, you can request for full refund (not store credits or whatsoever) without much questions. It should be credited to your account within 3-4 working days.

Freeme

I ordered last month, but the FT03 still has not shipped. They did the same thing with my Fireflies E07, then “automatically” cancelled the order, told me to reorder, but would not accept the coupon this time. It feels a lot like BG is doings a bait & Switch. Any helpful suggestions? I know this is them and not you(you & I have done business for years & I know without a doubt your integrity and trustworthiness are 100%), I just am getting suspicious about BG-after 150 orders with minimal issues, the last 8 weeks have seen 5
orders with “complications”. All involved having to place a new order and the “loss”
of the ability to use a coupon for a discount......

In stock. Processing time:Ships in 24 hours

Rando

Enlightened
Forgive the stupid question, but how do I pre-order? I clicked the link above, and clicked the Preorder button on BG. It redirected me to a login page, then when I went back the Preorder button was grayed out. I don't have anything in my cart, or a way to pay the $29.99 or use the coupon code... Am I missing something?

Again, sorry if I'm dense here... Looks like a cool light for a good price.

-Rando

freeme

Enlightened
Preorder will resume after earlier orders are being fulfill.

Forgive the stupid question, but how do I pre-order? I clicked the link above, and clicked the Preorder button on BG. It redirected me to a login page, then when I went back the Preorder button was grayed out. I don't have anything in my cart, or a way to pay the $29.99 or use the coupon code... Am I missing something?

Again, sorry if I'm dense here... Looks like a cool light for a good price.

-Rando

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks so much for the detailed explanation (I had already placed a new order with another vendor when I saw your response). If BG had given me even half the explanation you did, I would have gladly been patient, but without any reasonable explanation I grew frustrated. I normally plan 4-6 weeks on orders from China(longer when near their New Year), and accept it as the price of receiving goods at a far better price than domestically. I just am used to waiting “after” the item is shipped. Again, I greatly appreciate your taking the time to let me understand the issues and look forward to working with you for many more items in the future...