• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Imalent DN11, awesome light for awesome price!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

sZephyr

Newly Enlightened
Just an update I received the light no issues. the touch buttons ain't really my thing but thanks again dazed

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

jaymez619

Newly Enlightened
I like this light, but I think I would rather have the smaller DN12 because it uses a CR123 as opposed to an 18650. Is/was there a group buy for the DN12? If not, please send me info on how I can participate in the group buy for the DN11. I've requested info on other group buys but haven't received anything; it might be my post count is too low.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast