• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Imalent HR20 , XPL-HI 1000 lumen (headlamp) fantastic price!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wyreless

Newly Enlightened
Hey Dazed! Glad to see you are still putting these great opportunities together. I am looking for a headlamp so please PM me the info. (Any other headlamps Id like to see. Have a great Holiday Season ! Anyone who has not dealt with Dazed, he is a great guy to do business with and stands behind everything he says PERIOD!
:hitit:

Last edited:

PDXBG1521

Newly Enlightened
Dazed1, mine broke. End with plug came off, won't charge now. Emailed Imalent but no reply. Any help?

Hi-Finds

Newly Enlightened
I might be interested. A headlight with easily adjustable brightness sounds like it could be useful for working on the car; the clicky brightness control on the missus' walking headlight doesn't really cut it when moving around and getting closer and further away. PM, please?

As a digression, Imalent's website could use some work. It was unreachable yesterday, but now it's back up, and they appear to be in love with dark grey text on a slightly-lighter-grey background. Ctrl+a is pretty much a necessity to be able to read anything; a real optician's delight, that one. They also have an annoying habit of not stating which variant of the LED they've used in each torch. and I had to google all over the place to find a mention that someone out there thinks that this might be possibly a cool white emitter. Seems kinda lax, that.

Other than that, they seem to have some fairly interesting products on their hands...

The variable brightness is a great feature. My buddy owns a small two bay shop down the road from me and has a dimmable headlamp. I currently have harbor freight#63921 3 function headlamp (high, low, and strobe). If I recall correctly, this is around 300 lumens......the thought of 1,000 lumens is wonderful; the mere thought of switching through a stroboscopic setting at 1,000 lumens makes my eyes twitch!
This is my first reply on CPF, just signed up about an hour ago. If I understand correctly, I am required to post 3 replies prior to beginning a new thread or sending a PM requesting info for purchasing an HR-20. THANKS FOR HAVING ME!

PDXBG1521

Newly Enlightened
But one about a year-and-a-half ago. Then the button side of the flashlight came apart and it doesn't work. Multiple emails to the company got no response. Good flashlight until then. Disappointed.