• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Lumintop SD75 XHP70 for XM-L2 price! (limited quantity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
As you already know, we got many EDC/small factor lights on disposal by now, its time to take out the big guns! Lumintop did an great job with this light, and with the killer price its a no brainer! it comes with a great plastic carrying case as well. Make sure you check the light before you order, there are 2 versions, EU, and US it comes with different plug depending on the model!

Product info,

lumintop_sd75_flashlight_wholesale-001.jpg

lumintop_sd75_flashlight_wholesale-002.jpg

lumintop_sd75_flashlight_wholesale-004.jpg

GB INFO,

1. Price, vendor info, and code will be given via PM ONLY!

2. Paypal is accepted, so you are covered!

3. Please do not share the code, vendor, or the price with anyone!

4. Please confirm in this thread if you buy the light!

5. Shipping is free worldwide - with free tracking!

6. DHL method and some other fast shipping methods are also available

7. I'm online most of the time, msg me and i will answer you ASAP

P.S. If i don't answer your PM, it could be due to inbox limitation, and the need to delete msg's so sometimes i cant recall what user/s have sent a PM to me, please consider to PM me until i answer you, and i will for sure, also include the total info in the msg so sending several messages will be avoided, during weekends, there might be some delay 1/2 days for sending the codes.

1. Lone Eagle
Musso
staticx57

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lone Eagle

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered one Lumitop SD75 XHP70 US version with code. Great buy cannot be beat anywhere!! Thanks.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.