• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Utorch UT01 (XPL) & Utorch UT02 (XHP-35 HI )

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered an UT01, thank you!:thumbsup:
Added another. Thanks:twothumbs
One of each -
3D 5000K neutral white
and
1A 6500K cool white.

Both were ordered during the Chinese New Years break
and both were shipped out after, on Feb/6/2017.

The 5000K arrived about a week ago.
The 6500K arrived today.

Earlier models still had circuit boards marked as Manker E11
both these are now somewhat different -
UT01_circuits170306.jpg

notice the DL055 remains the same and the same position.
Seems like the silk screening just eliminated the Manker E11.
for clarity the Manker E11 circuit is in a UTorch UT01 that I got earlier -
not in this group buy -
it worked for a short while, then started to misbehave sometimes would not even switch on.
Now it is dead as a dodo

I noticed my UT01 5000K version was noticeably warmer than my known 5000K lights -
UT01_Compare170302.jpg

This UT01 5000K version looks closer to 4000K-4500K

The 6500K tint/color temp looks about right compared to my Convoy S2+ 1A 6500K
UT01_Sz170306.jpg

UT01_Compare170306.jpg

left to right - Convoy S2+ 1A 6500K; UTorch UT01 1A 6500K; UTorch UT01 "3D 5000K"

EDIT to ADD
The 5000K version switch started to be temperamental (and I feared it would end up stop working properly like my earlier dead one)
however some very sparing use of contact fluid (deOxIt) applied with a pin (that's how little) around the switch button (accessed by prying out the rubber boot)
seems to have cured it... for now.

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast