• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arrived Friday. Beautiful stuff and worth every penny even if the first one went straight into the lathe to be modded for a Rebel.

I cut the center pin down to 12.8mm and coupled it with an Illumination Supply XML on a 12.8mm board. Perfect fit through the Rebel hole. Cut the lip off so it would slide down the body and drilled/tapped an angled hole for a set screw so it could be tuned for height.

I'm not sure at this point if the second heatsink will get the same treatment or go into a light with the incan reflector. Either way... I'll be back. Especially once the Rebel versions are in.

Thanks for sharing your great mod. I sure you will have more fun with the second heatsinks.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- Paul H.
- cnjl3
- StudFreeman

Thanks,
Setapong

next Shipment Jan 15

StudFreeman

Enlightened
Setapong, thanks for the update on the Rebel sinks. I think I'll wait for them and avoid modifying (and likely mangling) the 3 you sent me. EuroNation, I envy your lathe-nice work.

sadtimes

Enlightened
Paypal sent for

2 P7 HAIII "D"
1 P7 HAIII "C"
2.00 dollars for shipping

THanks!!!!

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- Mattaus
- Christon M
- quantile

Thanks,
Setapong

Next Shipment Jan 22

EuroNation

Newly Enlightened
I tried to email but got a bounce back saying your mailbox was full. The Rebel mod worked so well I'm getting requests from friends/family to build them the same light so I'm just going to order more incan heatsinks and mod them. When the proper Rebels come in I'll likely be ordering them too.

I need a total for :

4xDHS Mag "D" Flat Top
1xDHS Mag "C" Flat Top

Thanks!

Last edited:

kjelrod

Newly Enlightened
PP sent for 4 X D P7 flattops

Registered Mail

:wave:

Thanks Seta!

H22A