Happiness is...

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
owning your very own M6!
grin.gif
I'm going to be playing with the light and posting my thoughts later on...

fcb60460.jpg

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I find the M6 a lil bulky... but of course for the amount of photons it puts out (anyone remember photon canon in this arcade game called marvel super heros vs street fighters? There is this guy inside call Iron man and one of his weapon is a photon canon) makes it unbeatable, both in lumens/cm2 and in run time (or the lack of it when using the 500 lumens LA)

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nerd...I don't think the M6 is that bulky. It's lighter and easier to hold than the Tigerlight. Here are some other flashlights for comparison.
grin.gif

fcb6045e.jpg

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
You are WAY off track in your description of happiness. Happiness is not a material thing like a m6. That shows you are shallow and don't have priorities. Happiness is a M6 and a KL2.

Let this be a lesson and don't make me repeat it.

cheers,

Telcontar, Weilder of SILMA/QWELMA

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Aragon...To HOLA or not to HOLA? I can't decide whether or not to put the 500 lumen lamp in or not. Part of me wants the brightest light possible...yet a part of me wants to have longer run time. I guess I could just use my other lights for long run time.... How is your M6 set up?

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
ttran97,

I could not decide on this very question so I bought two. One for the HOLA and the other for the LOLA. Problem is now I can't decide if I want to have different LAs in each or go with the same LA in both
wink.gif
. I guess I need another M6
grin.gif

Actually I solved my dilemma by ordering a 10X Dominator. This sucker does not look appealing in pictures but it sure is a nice light to hold and operate. Just don't try to EDC the sucker in your pocket! The 10X is one light that could benefit from a PWM dimming circuit but until such is available we pay for what we can get
smile.gif

Cheers.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Monanza... Yeah, the 10X looks a little scary in pictures. They're quite expensive too. But man, a rechargable 500 lumen light...
grin.gif

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Use 6 if you want - its not the job of the m6 to be economical. I use the kl2 90% the lola 9.5% and the hola .5%. I do carry the hola and 6 spares in a otter1000 "just in case" and have it in when i am going out "on the town" in case some one tries to endanger me( that and its pal the 7" recon tanto make me quite formidable). but mostly I use the kl2

Telcontar, Weilder of Silma/Qwelma

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
ttran97,

If you can't decide which lamp to put, why not you just buy TWO M6's. That way, you can have one with HOLA, and the other with LOLA.
grin.gif

Aragorn...I am jealous. Congratulations on your new purchase. How long did it take for you to save up for that? I still believe that i could never spend that much money on one light. But....that's what i say now. Give me a few years.
grin.gif

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't want the light beleive me. I hated the m6 for its wastefulness. Why then did I buy it?

I was a victom of (dumdumDUM) "THE JONES' THEORY" otherwise known as social comparisan.

When micah (bigwuss) got one I had to get one so i gritted my teeth and called tts. Do I regret it? No. Is it as good as everyone says it is? NO- ITS BETTER! Will I die a slow and painful death at the hands of my dad when the bill comes? Most definatily but I will die having seen the M6.