Hat clip with red or green light, small, AAA bats needed.

Wurkkos

rwc777

Newly Enlightened
I just had a second Energizer clip light fail after not lot of use. It was great when it worked, was small, had red and white light.

So looking for something with red or green light in addition to a white LED. Prefer small like the Energizer, and prefer non rechargeable using AAA.
Doesnt have to be super powerful, just looking for something I can carry and clip to hat when need hands free.

( already have several high powered rechargable headlamps )

Appreciate suggestions.

Last edited:

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought one of these a few weeks ago primarily for the flashing light. I attach it to the back of my baseball cap so I can be seen by approaching traffic. With the clip, it can also be attached to a baseball cap and illuminate with white light to the front.

EDIT: I just saw that you prefer non-rechargeable.

Disregard.

Last edited:

rwc777

Newly Enlightened
I bought one of these a few weeks ago primarily for the flashing light. I attach it to the back of my baseball cap so I can be seen by approaching traffic. With the clip, it can also be attached to a baseball cap and illuminate with white light to the front.

EDIT: I just saw that you prefer non-rechargeable.

Disregard.

I'll take a look. I have a couple of Fenix products and like them.

Is 3 lumens of red and blue decent illumination?
Decent run times. If I get two I could always have one charging.

Thanks.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Coast makes a 2aaa side by side cob light that clips to the hat, head swivels up and down, also has a few magnets for another hands free option.
White and red light 👍

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts