Have you ever found a flashlight?

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don`t recall ever finding a light before....until now. Found recently, laying in a roof void at a site I was working at, while up there testing their smoke detectors:

energizerfind.jpg

An Energizer 4-AA convertible spot/lantern with a Krypton bulb. The head pulls up (as shown) and pushes down depending on which mode you want. No idea how long it had been there but I tried it and it still worked. Didn`t appear too bright at first but admittedly the rest of the space was being illuminated by a SureFire 10X on full power. Not much looks bright next to one of *those*.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Nothing uber-special but at least it`s decent enough to lend out to people.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I can't remember ever finding a flashlight, but the garbage man "found" a Black Widow McLux approximately six months ago. I know he "found" it, because the telephone did not ring here saying somebody found this nifty flashlight while douching out my old apartment for a new tenant and wants to return it. :/ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif :/

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are hiking in the Bay Area and happen to come across a Surefire M3T with A19 that looks like it has had a mountain lion chewing on it, then please PM Nick. Here's his thread about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't remember ever really finding a flashlight.
Found a ~90 year old carbide lamp in an old mine back in the late 70s though.

If anyone finds an ARC AA somewhere in New Mexico or maybe Arizona, there is a good chance it is mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
IF you find a Surefire L1 in Missouri or Kansas, please PM Cornkid.

-David