• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS Dark sucks or moddoo Titanium Clip

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in desperate need for a clip for my HDS Executive . I'm a huge fan of the dark sucks clips and it doesn't seem to be getting back in stock, so I'm hard up for one. Let me know if you got an extra laying around. Thanks!

gunga

Flashaholic
Would it work to buy the surefire one and file out the middle a bit. I think they have the same OD, just different ID. They had an issue before where the hds ones were not made right and ended up being the Surefire ones.

Unless I'm thinking of Oveready...

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the Surefire one and I did take a dremel to it to bore it out slightly but I ended up snapping the titanium when I was almost complete haha. So I'd rather just get the correct one that fits than trying again

gunga

Flashaholic
I have the Surefire one and I did take a dremel to it to bore it out slightly but I ended up snapping the titanium when I was almost complete haha. So I'd rather just get the correct one that fits than trying again
Good to know. I must by thinking of the Oveready. I have an Oveready that was definitely bored out. I've done a few rings and clips lately but they were all steel.

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not a dark sucks or moddoo clip. That's the HDS decorative clip in SS. I'm looking for the smooth edge Ti models