• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

HDS diffuse reflector

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember that there were several of them - green, blue and other colors. I would like to find any of them, but especially double berill version

img-2557-jpg.jpg

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only a short note, the pictured reflector is a Firefly reflector.

There are the followed reflectors available:

From l. to r. : "Violet me", Double Beryl, Pumpkin Spice, Blue Moon, Firefly

"Violet me" is a one of a kind reflector. Only double beryl was done in two runs means 40 pieces are existing. All other reflectors only 20 are existing.

There is also a first green reflector done by Hogo without a cool name:

This reflector is existing only 12 times.

At all good luck with your search. This reflectors are not easy to get...

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the additions! I would take any if possible. As far as I remember, the double beryl was coated with the same material that covers the inside of the integrating spheres?

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do not think that this spheres are coated with GITD stuff. I think it is some kind of white matte color to ensure the light will be reflected into all directions.

The original HDS white diffuse reflectors are also a little bite more diffuse than the HDS GITD reflectors. The only exception is the Firefly since the surface structure ensures a extreme diffuse reflection.

But anyway the white diffuse and the GITD reflectors done by HDS are all not easy to find.

Maybe when I have time I will make my own white diffuse reflector. I would have everything (airbrush, white color, ...), but as always lack of time.

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast