HDS Systems #23

Mr. LED

Enlightened
IMG_5914.jpeg

I like the Oveready clips, they fit well, with good retention and looks great.

Last edited:

Mgizler

Enlightened
I want to grab another rotary, and was considering the 325. How much of a difference is it over the 250. I love the narrow throw of the 250. Is the 325 the same, or is it more of a flood? I kind of remember reading somewhere on here long ago that the 325 was not a thrower. Really cant remember for certain thought.

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to grab another rotary, and was considering the 325. How much of a difference is it over the 250. I love the narrow throw of the 250. Is the 325 the same, or is it more of a flood? I kind of remember reading somewhere on here long ago that the 325 was not a thrower. Really cant remember for certain thought.
The 325 (Cree XP-L HD) has a slightly wider beam in the hotspot, the range is about the same as the 250 or a little less. The NLT version has the same beam shape as the 250, but hits a little further. He's great

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
It has been awhile since I've posted… I've been rather busy working 120 hour weeks on the boo-boo bus… but that isn't to say things are not happening at HDS. I still manage to get there once a week… and things are progressing nicely.
We are working on become self-sufficient… meaning machining and all electronics being done in house. We are not there yet but hoping to be all set up for this by the end of the year. This will mean smaller runs will be possible along with more unique offerings.
IMG_1394.jpeg

HDS will also be branching out into a new area that is near and dear to me… more on that later.

Hogo out.