HDS Systems #23

Wurkkos

Duster1671

Newly Enlightened
WarriorOfLight - thanks, I sent an email.

The NB45 is the emitter I'm trying to order. Where do you see that stock is getting low?

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
WarriorOfLight - thanks, I sent an email.

The NB45 is the emitter I'm trying to order. Where do you see that stock is getting low?
A few weeks ago it was possible to order NB45 Option directly.

When the NB30, NB35, NB40, NB45 were available when the big HiCRI emitter offering was - it is some month ago - there were this LEDs also offered that was die to the fact the demand was high and the number of Emitters maybe bot high enough. In this offering it was also in this way requesing for the LED Option and waiting for a magic link.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
And if that doesn't work then write an unfriendly email. It won't get a faster response but it will give Henry and Hogo a good laugh.
That might be true. :D But my feeling is if you are friendly you will reach you goal mostly faster (even if Henry and Hogo will not have a chance for a good laugh). Be friendly is also some way to show respect, even if you do not share an opinion or something else.
I would never write here in this forum, "hey write an unfriendly email". The world is unfriendly enough, and I will definitely not part of it...

Duster1671

Newly Enlightened
And if that doesn't work then write an unfriendly email. It won't get a faster response but it will give Henry and Hogo a good laugh.
I wouldn't send an unfriendly email unless I were past the point of wanting to do business with them. So I guess they can laugh about a lost sale? Weird hypothetical.

Anyway, unfriendly emails are not in the realm of consideration here, so I'm not sure why that's even being discussed. I just don't know if I pressed the right combination of buttons on the website.

Olumin

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
I dont know Henry & have had no dealings with him, but I will chime in to say that the whole business about him laughing at customers complaints sounds disgustingly unprofessional & childish. Its one thing to stay true to your vision, another to dismiss complaints & suggestions all together based on a misplaced sense of superiority. Doesn't strike me as sympathetic. I hope this is merely banter & in reality a very rare occasion.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
I dont know Henry & have had no dealings with him, but I will chime in to say that the whole business about him laughing at customers complaints sounds disgustingly unprofessional & childish. Its one thing to stay true to your vision, another to dismiss complaints & suggestions all together based on a misplaced sense of superiority. Doesn't strike me as sympathetic. I hope this is merely banter & in reality a very rare occasion.
I have found Henry to be warm, sincere and trustworthy. It sounds like banter of some sort… maybe an inside joke.

Olumin

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
As the great Foghorn Leghorn once said, "Now look here, it was a, I say, it was a joke, son. You're supposed to laugh."
As you know the Germans have no sense of humor we're aware of.
data laugh.gif

I have found Henry to be warm, sincere and trustworthy. It sounds like banter of some sort… maybe an inside joke.
Thats good to read at least. I dont want to trash anyone I know nothing about, just pointed out such comments dont leave a good impression.

bluemantra

Newly Enlightened
Question for anyone who recently placed an order, are you charged when the light ships or at the time of purchase. Thanks

TentativeMeteorite

Newly Enlightened
Long time lurker, first time poster here. Has anyone been able to order the NB45 recently? I submitted the “Ask Permission” email over a week ago and no reply yet. Thanks everyone! HDS rules!