HDS Systems #23

neco

Enlightened
Does anyone have the LED descriptions from HDS for the NB35, NB40 and NB45 special emitters from the most recent run? Below provided as an example what I was looking for:

This (LIMITED) LED produces a calibrated 300 lumens. The beam pattern is somewhat wider than our normal beam patterns due to the larger emission area of this LED. The early-afternoon sunshine white output is around 5000°K. This LED has a high color rendering index (CRI) of 90, which allows it to render colors much more accurately than conventional white LEDs. Emitter: Samsung, LH351D, G, RT, S6.

Thanks in advance

LEDphile

Enlightened
The Wayback Machine snagged the NB45 as

This (LIMITED) LED produces a calibrated 200 lumens with a pleasant neutral white output with a super high color rendering index (CRI). The neutral white output is around 4500°K. This LED has a very high CRI of around 95 - the industry's highest CRI, which allows it to render colors much more accurately than conventional white LEDs. Emitter: Nichia 219B, sw45K, R9080, D220, L2.

neco

Enlightened
Perfect LEDphile, now if anyone has the same for NB35 and NB40, would appreciate it. Waiting for these 3 lights from last year's order. Recently bought a shelf queen HiCri 120 Lumen HDS Clicky with 3700k XPG to pass the time while waiting for the new lights, trying on custom bezel as well. Can't wait to compare all the beams/tints etc.

Attachments

• 8D8DAED0-344F-49A5-94DD-DF2E059F532A.jpeg
    8D8DAED0-344F-49A5-94DD-DF2E059F532A.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 8140CE29-967B-4856-B501-5BD40DA8A9DA.jpeg
    8140CE29-967B-4856-B501-5BD40DA8A9DA.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 104

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered an 18650 clicky body on 1/25/22 and received the shipping notification two days ago.

I'm hoping that many others are seeing tracking numbers too!
My guess is that most questions are regarding the shippng of the Special 18350 and 18500 Rotary tubes.

But I guess in April or May we are hopefully go back to normal.

wweiss

Enlightened
If HDS were to write "Important notice from the IRS- Remittance Due" in bold red letters on their labels, our orders (when completed) would be delivered overnight and laid in our hands by grinning USPS staff…

ledbetter

Enlightened
My mom doesn't even trust the post office to deliver a birthday card.
I don't know what any of you are talking about. My mail carrier is great and she's a neighbor- very conscientious and helpful. My local post office is also helpful, courteous, and takes care of any of my requests. And unlike UPS, they never throw packages over the fence.

Oh I get it! It's cuz they part of da evil govment. wink wink nod nod yawn

Last edited:

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know what any of you are talking about. My mail carrier is great and she's a neighbor- very conscientious and helpful. My local post office is also helpful, courteous, and takes care of any of my requests. And unlike UPS, they never throw packages over the fence.

Oh I get it! It's cuz they part of da evil govment. wink wink nod nod yawn
I'm happy for you. The local post office where my parents live sucks, and outgoing mail has a habit of being lost or delayed by weeks.

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, that sucks. Love your Laurel & Hardy avatar. Still remember visiting Stan's grave as a kid at Forest Lawn in the Hollywood Hills. A class act.
Many years ago, I visited the staircase where they filmed their award winning The Music Box where they had to maneuver a piano up an absurdly long flight of stairs. Doesn't look the same as it did in the 1930s since it is now flanked by houses on both sides (at the time of filming, the houses were only on one side), but still very cool to see. It's a pretty rough neighborhood these days. The city has tried to maintain a plaque identifying it as an historic landmark, but it keeps getting vandalized.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have lost faith in UPS completely. They lost 600 reflectors. Then a package of 300 record sleeves for old 78's was destroyed to the point that they didn't even deliver it. The shipper sent another 300 via UPS... and they promptly delivered it to a completely different address miles away. USPS has been good, but I do bribe my carrier with cigars.

As an update totally unrelated to carriers but related to shipping, we are so close I can smell it. Clicky's have been going out the door and the 18350 and 18500 should be going out in the next couple of weeks (Hogo weeks, not Henry weeks). A lot of the repairs are finally going out, and hopefully the remainder will be out in a couple weeks as well.

Latest posts