HDS HDS Systems #23

thermal guy

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
I actually spray Zirconium on piston’s and engine parts. It’s easy to work with when it’s coming out of a plasma gun😁

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I actually spray Zirconium on piston’s and engine parts. It’s easy to work with when it’s coming out of a plasma gun😁

Will you be the appraiser on antique roadshow when these hard users bring in their Zirc torches to be valued ?

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did speak with the machinist about zirc back when the titanium run was done and brought it up to him again last week… so waiting on a quote from him. I don’t remember what he quoted a few years back as I think I passed out. He is also looking into… another metal for me. That I’ll keep to myself as I just don’t know the possibility of even getting it right now.

fulee9999

Enlightened
or OR OR! how about 8-9 carat gold? wouldn't even be that expensive, you could probably machine it out from $1000 worth of raw materials

klackey

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
If we are going nuts..... Damascus might be cool depending on how the patterns showed up. Yep, we are dreaming, but that is fun, we all need a little fun nowadays.....

fulee9999

Enlightened
Damascus might be cool depending on how the patterns showed up. Yep, we are dreaming

uhm... I mean...