HDS HDS Systems EDC # 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 120 clicky I missed wasn't the xpg hi cri version, it had the osram GD in it. The GD has a narrow beam which would make less lumen output that the xpg2 with it's wider beam. I haven't tried checking amp draw yet, I believe it's more difficult to do on HDS lights. Anyone have any tested results?

I got one clicky 120 with the Osram GD. Although it puts out 120lumens, it is visually out throwing a reflectored xre at 180lumens.
Maybe it is due to the smaller aperture of the emitter and Henry has properly focus the reflector for this emitter.
I was surprised myself.

I wonder how far would be the difference if it was a 170.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the beam with the GDP, my 120 throws as well my TIR Surefire E1B. (Based on purely subjective visual comparison)

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a little HDS eye candy :)

ve9e1l.jpg

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks brother!

Now all I need is for Henry to come out with a 17670 tube for the ACME rotary and I'm golden !

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, that's the tube I got on the marketplace..it's in excellent shape :)

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you finally found the body tube Kid? After many months of waiting in the CPFMP eh? Congrats! I would say it is worth the wait.

Jonnor

Newly Enlightened

plaguem

Enlightened

Pöbel

Enlightened
I bought from them in the past. IF they agree to ship international then it will work. This is just remaining old stock for the Older RA Clicky Series without ACME.

I do not know how much stock they have left. Might as well be only one tube.

Diablo_331

Enlightened
Just a heads up in case anyone is interested. Goinggear has 4 EDC High CRI 120s left in stock. I got mine on Monday and I finally see what all of the hype is about. It's a wonderful light.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a heads up in case anyone is interested. Goinggear has 4 EDC High CRI 120s left in stock. I got mine on Monday and I finally see what all of the hype is about. It's a wonderful light.
That surprises me too. With all the hype and gaga going around, I am surprised that GoingGear is still having them in stock after so many days. I would have gotten one if not for the fact that I already have the high CRI Rotary.

Diablo_331

Enlightened
Well they're gone now. I've been on the bandwagon for a long time. I was considering buying one before all of the back orders started but was still on the fence. I just assumed that it wouldn't last this long so I told myself that I'd wait for a dealer to have them in stock before I waited for who's knows how long. Much sympathy goes out to all of the folks that have been waiting forever. The wait will be worth it.

Diablo_331

Enlightened
I can't wait to get the first "You payed how much for this light? It's not even bright"
Me: "Turn it on and throw it against that brick wall." :)

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't even bother telling people how much I paid for it. They wouldn't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.