I do believe that Peter was referring to the Hound Dog flashlight from Malkoff. As others have said many times before, the HDS is truly sufficient for 99% of my lighting needs. The Hound Dog is for the other 1%.
Remember I'm going to off from the 23ed until the 10th and nothing will get shipped during that time.
(I just heard agonizing screams from across the country.)
Does that mean that Aluminum lights ordered on Friday, July 6th will not be shipped within three weeks? Reason I ask is that I need to make travel plans.
Just like Ralph Hinkley, my super suite didn't come with a manual and I am trying to figure it out... Getting some of it down though...
I'm going to try flying next... Hold my rum... watch this!