HDS Systems EDC #22

Status
Not open for further replies.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Maybe Hogo can enlighten us as to the likely outcome while caving, if "some flashlight users have a problem with placing their flashlight face down while it is on and forgetting about it" ?

Meanwhile @chillinn perhaps you could consider stopping while you are ahead ?

I guess I'll take that as a "no" then

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember a time - 9, 10, 11, 12ish - when I was this guy. I sure didn't catch the breaks he's getting. In fact, Hogo probably still detests my name here. DM51 still strikes fear in my psyche.

But Chillinn, you've got to give it a rest here. Attributing arguments to logical fallacies and general whatnot are certainly not helping any point you're trying to make - even if in some parallel world they may be true. You've got to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em.

There's too many genuinely good folks your putting down here. Your hand is over. :shrug:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I translate it all as: The NERVE. Don't you know who I am?!

Welcome to America.

Nope. Just pointing out what everyone else here can see... you are ignorant and have no desire to change that.

When I tell you why the crenelations are there, it is not a guess. It is a fact.
When I tell you why smooth bezels won't be made, it is because I made that decision along with Henry because of past experience making them. It is a business decision. Not an emotional decision.
Could I have HDS make smooth bezels? Absolutely. Will it happen? Absolutely not. Bad business.

Go off and do what your CPF handle says.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember a time - 9, 10, 11, 12ish - when I was this guy. I sure didn't catch the breaks he's getting. In fact, Hogo probably still detests my name here. DM51 still strikes fear in my psyche.

But Chillinn, you've got to give it a rest here. Attributing arguments to logical fallacies and general whatnot are certainly not helping any point you're trying to make - even if in some parallel world they may be true. You've got to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em.

There's too many genuinely good folks your putting down here. Your hand is over. :shrug:

While you and I have certainly had our "disagreements" the reality is, your points were taken even if sometimes they would **** me off. You owned and own HDS lights, and as such, your criticisms had and have validity. That is a big difference from someone who doesn't own one and knows so little about them they don't even know the lowest level of the light.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's so sad to see someone having a manic episode in public. I've seen quite a few on here.
Maybe Chillin should take a breath and step back for a bit.
I wish you peace.
P

Status
Not open for further replies.