HDS HDS Systems EDC Holsters # 1

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone has a recommendation for a cordura holster that fits a HDS (with CR123 tube). I do not want leather for this particular usecase.
Yes I have a good recommendation that fits the regular CR123 Tube HDS. A "Tasmanian Tiger Tool Pocket S" holster. It is very well done, and not really explensive. It fits perfectly the HDS with CR123 tube.

I hope I could help with your question :)

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes I have a good recommendation that fits the regular CR123 Tube HDS. A "Tasmanian Tiger Tool Pocket S" holster. It is very well done, and not really explensive. It fits perfectly the HDS with CR123 tube.
I hope I could help with your question :)
Hey WoL! Cool advice. I ordered the "Tasmanian tiger Tool Pocket S" in Coyote for my Brass Rotary. It is really great, love that color!!!

On I almost forgot to tell you. I also found a nice holster. The "Brandit Molle Multi Pouch small". I bought it for my Bare Aluminium Rotary. It is in the same price range like the Tasmanian tiger Holster. The holster fits perfectly! You may give it a try?

gravelrash

Enlightened
Just got these in:

JWAMpoM.jpg

I haven't used the Tek-lok before but it seems very, very secure. So far I like these. Made by David at buybrownind web site.

EDIT, these are not shown on the site; I sent him an email describing what I wanted.

Last edited: