Heading to UK. Where To Buy Glowrings?

bucken

Enlightened
May be headed to the UK soon. Does anyone know if glowrings can be purchased in the Sheffield - Nottingham area? If so, where? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

X33

Enlightened
I've seen them at a diving shop here in London. Not cheap though. About £10 a piece if I remember rightly. Ebay might be a better option.

bucken

Enlightened
I think you're right. Best bet is probably through Merkava. I just thought that perhaps some different designs might be available. Anyway, I traveled from Leeds (in the North) to as far south as Stonehenge. Have talked to many people in between, and no one had even imagined that such a thing existed. I was wearing one on my jacket as a zipper pull, so I had one to show. Thanks for your comments...

BTW, are there any other items or shops in the UK that might be interesting for a flashaholic?

X33

Enlightened
yeah, its a bit of a 'geek item' never seen anyone with one either. As far as different designs go, I think the older all plastic and round plastic with metal on the ends models are being replaced by the all plastic faceted ones. Might still be able to get some with the metal end caps if your lucky.