Health update

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff!! So happy to hear you are OK, and cancer free! :D :goodjob:

You are one he** of a fighter, boy. :thumbsup:

Short term memory issues... So what's it like waking up with a new woman every morning? :nana:

Stay good, bud!

EM

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad to hear from you again. I wondered about you a few times in the last few months and assumed the silence was a bad indication. Glad to hear I was wrong.

Best wishes - Greg

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Hey Jeff,
Good to see you. Lot's o changes here (Lot my Mom to cancer, Dad has cancer - but should be able to beat it and I have an uncerated leg wound) - are strong doses of painkillers 'fun' - partiularly when they stop working, and you have to go off of them, due to building up a tolerance?

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Hey Jeff,
Good to see you. Lot's o changes here (Lot my Mom to cancer, Dad has cancer - but should be able to beat it and I have an uncerated leg wound) - are strong doses of painkillers 'fun' - partiularly when they stop working, and you have to go off of them, due to building up a tolerance?
Sorry about your Mom and Dad. I will keep your Dad in my prayers.
Anytime I come off of painkillers I have a migrane headache for several days. They are very addictive after you have been on them for a long time.

AfAustin, I appreciate the thoughts.

Hi Larry! :nana:

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Wow - I just looked at how bad my spelling/grammer was in that last post. You can tell I was in more than a BIT of pain, and on the Vicodins, huh?

Dad's in the hospital tonight - nothing "critical" - he's in for pain management issues - he's in severe pain due to arthritis in the same area the cancer is/was. T&C3s (strongest they have tried yet with him) are NOT cutting it - I didn't think they would

I'm sitting up at this early hour waiting for my next drug dose (which is in 25 minutes) - my leg is aching