Hello from Maryland

dreze888

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

Long time lurker that finally made an account! Looking forward to learning a lot and meeting cool people on here. Thanks!

dreze888

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Harro. So much to learn about flashlights. I saw an MKII in action and now I have to get a good flashlight for myself. :)

harro

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Haha, be warned, flashaholism is a sickness that can only be cured ( curbed/kept in check ) by spending your hard earned on flashlights on a regular basis, at least, that's what I tell my wife. Oh, and it doesn't stop at one. I'm at 70 and counting, and there are others here that have literally 100's of the things.

lovecpflovecpflovecpflovecpflovecpf

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Haha, be warned, flashaholism is a sickness that can only be cured ( curbed/kept in check ) by spending your hard earned on flashlights on a regular basis, at least, that's what I tell my wife. Oh, and it doesn't stop at one. I'm at 70 and counting, and there are others here that have literally 100's of the things.

lovecpflovecpflovecpflovecpflovecpf

For many, flashaholism is the lesser of two or more addictions. And this is how I, err we justify not getting help for it!