Hello, I was the Origonal AnimalMother but I have not logged in my account in 10 years. (Deleted?)

Animalmother

CPF Supporter
Hello all!

I doubt anyone on here remembers me.

I was the original AnimalMother member registered on CPF but I have not logged in my account in over a decade (Deleted?). Last time I checked the marketplace was not free(it was when I first joined). Is selfbuilt and vin still around?

I sold many flasghlights on this site, the Fenix TK45 bieng my first light and Quark/4Sevens was another. I loved the Cree XRE for it's bright hotspot. I sold them all on here.

I am back because I got back into torches(if they are still called that). I think my account was deleted. I remember the OLD Admin before Greta(can't remember his name anymore!), he vanished into thin air.

It's been so long that site looks different. Similar but polished. Hopefully the marketplace is still free like it originally was because there was a period we had to pay to sell. And many people left this site at that time because the ogironal owner would have never done that and said he never would. It does not have that space feel anymore either that reminded me of Heavens Gate website.

That is all, I am back into lights and looking for modern cree LEDs that are similar to the XPE/XRE R2/E2 with that high candela and far throw in 2x AA or even 1xAA I'd imagine the technology has gotten way better. I also have 4x Fenix PD25 I wanted to sell.

Bullzeyebill

Staff member
Click on your old user name, and your posts should show up. CPF does not delete accounts.

Bill

Animalmother

CPF Supporter
Click on your old user name, and your posts should show up. CPF does not delete accounts.

Bill
I am trying to get back in now. I just can't remember from back then. It's been for ever. I remeber all those flashlights and where I went with them before I sold them. I am trying now to remember the PWs or at least my email.

Animalmother

CPF Supporter
Thank you guys. Thanks for all your help.

Where can I find more info on how to to use the buy/sell forums I have some lights I want to sell.

Jelly

Administrator
Staff member
CPF Supporter
Hi there.

You will need to be a have a CPF Supporter membership. We sell them all yearly now at $14.99 a year.

Animalmother

CPF Supporter
Fenix PD25 lights I am selling

[WTS]2x Fenix PD25 Flashlights w/2x Fenx USB Rechargeable Fenix 16340 Batteries​

I am going to pay the subscription fee and post an ad when I get home. Thank you guys again.

Animalmother

CPF Supporter
Thank you guys, I can still remember some of your user names vaguely. It is quite nostalgic to be back. I remeber the fenix tk20 being one of the most popular lights on this sub web it came out. I was trying to find one back then and was in the possessor of asking VIN if he could mod it for me. Cree XPE/XRE were my jam back then. Nice to see you all again.