help finding flashlight parts

Stimey131

Newly Enlightened
I have a couple of trustfire SST-50 flashlights and for the money they have been great. The problem is the switch on one of them has stop working and the other has started a slight flicker and I'm guessing its the switch because I can hear some thing rattling if I shake it hard enough. Can some please let me know what type of switch I need to get for them and where I can order them from. The switches currently have low, strobe, hi and some type of double click feature that cuts all power drain from the battery or click once if you needed it to be on ready to come on with a single click. I've tried contact the China trustfire web site, but can't get a response from them. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
... at such problems pictures ALWAYS would help
:rolleyes:

I have no clue on how/where that switch might be, but
--> in general it is the driver that "makes" the levels, the switch usually are "only" on/off.
If so, try to unscrew it our of the tailcap and try to get something similar.

when lucky the switches simply gotten loose, usually can be fixed again with needlenose plyers, did You try that already?
+ wipe the threads and contact parts

richardhill5

Newly Enlightened
You pay for what you get. Maybe it's time to buy a decent flashlight otherwise you can get heaps of parts on the net, just Google flashlight parts, dyi flashlight parts etc.