Help me complete my 6-pack...

Cliffjumper

Newly Enlightened
Of soda can lights. I recently bought two just a few months apart and now I'm thinking that (naturally) I should just have a complete 6-pack. I'm not actually gonna stop there, but a guy has to set some intermediate goals, right?

Here's what I own so far:
Nitecore TM16 - Bought this years ago when 4,000 was still somewhat competitive in the lumen wars.
Thrunite TN36 Limited - After years of buying single-cell lights, this re-ignited my interest in soda can lights.
Imalent MS08 - I wasn't planning to buy any more Imalent lights but I spotted it on sale for a price I couldn't resist.
Acebeam X50 2.0 - I like them as a brand, and they had a 20% off new release sale so it was a done deal.

As you can tell, I like floody. I like wall-of-light flashlights. If anyone is going to ask me what my "use case" is, I'm going to reply that I want its turbo mode to make me laugh (which the X50 did when I got it a week ago). Right now, I've got my sights set on Manker's MK38. I won't lie, the white Stormtrooper look is a big draw for me. But its pricetag means I'll have to wait a few more paychecks before I spring for it. So I guess I'm looking for some suggestions for something to round out this collection later this summer. A turbo mode with a 5-figure lumen count is where I would start. I don't have a budget in mind, but it would be nice to have it come in less than what's listed above.

I like the Emisar D18 (especially the price), but in reality, I think that it's smaller than I want as I'd like a little more mass in the head to help manage heat. The new Astrolux MF01X is intriguing, but I'm not sure I'm keen on buying from Banggood (I've read mixed feelings about them from the RC car community). I've seen some decent prices recently on Acebeam's X45 as I think it's about to be discontinued, but I'd rather not repeat any of the brands I've already got for this class of light. I like variety. I have a bunch of Olights, but their Marauder is way over priced for what it is. The Lumintop GT3 is one I considered a while back, but I ended up going w/ Thrunite for a very silly reason (I wanted one with the glowing bunny logo in the button but read somewhere that they didn't all have them). And now I'm pretty sure I want something at least the size of the MS08 and X50 2.0 with at least 8 emitters. I'd actually like a slightly bigger light if someone made one. Anyone doing a 4 x 21700 lumen monster?