Help me find a new Wallet!

hector

Newly Enlightened
Brilliant! Duct tape, didn't think of that, thanks for saving me some cash. OK, it may sound sarcastic, but I think I'll try making one first before passing judgement.

My friend just uses a "money clip" with a rubber band to hold the cards and cash, works for him and is certainly thin.

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saaby said:
LA Wallet arrived today, along with some other goodies (Dang you County Comm!).

Very happy with it. Still prefer the layout of my old wallet, but this is the best of anything I've seen recently, and I'm sure I'll get used to this quickly.

lol, that money clip looked really cool. But uh... it was $30. Man... that's probably more than the cash i'll be carrying around daily. haha

Saaby

Flashaholic
No money clip, I agree! Why put $6 cash in a $30 clip? I carry mine in a $0.50 Sacramento Bowling Association clip I got at the odd-lot store.

NO no, I picked up a pair of issue treezers, and a verta-tool multi screw driver thing.

Eric_M

Enlightened
Solstice said:
EDIT: Am I the only one who hates ID windows in a wallet? Anywhere I need to show ID makes me take it out anyway, and the plastic+stitching is always the first thing to get dirty and fall apart.

Me too!!

I always hated them. I've been carrying the Mission Wallet for almost 2 years now. The zipper finally broke so I'm looking for a replacement.

Eric

AlexSchira

Enlightened
The window on my last wallet turned YELLOW after a couple months. Made all my IDs look fake, the coloring was that noticable. Now, if possible, my new one is going to skip the window and just have card slots.