holly molly! how do you all watch baseball?

Coyotease

Newly Enlightened
It certainly helps if you have some understanding of the intricacies of the game. I think it's probably like soccer that way. To the untrained eye it looks boring and uneventful, but if you can see and understand the smaller battles within the game, it's much more interesting. For example, how a pitcher approaches a certain hitter or varies his pitch movement and location to throw them off balance during their swing. And on the flip side of that, how a batter approaches a certain pitcher with a specific plan to combat their strategy. Plus, if you've ever tried to hit a baseball that's going 75 mph you'll start to wonder how any human can hit one that's going 100.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wtf there is another game tomorow. come on! lets make the game 2 inning and only one game per team. also woman in bathing suits replace the players we have now

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
o good maybe it willl be more fun. it is nice the local team of mine is in it
Good luck! Personally I doubt the Braves can beat the Astros in a seven game series, but anything can happen in baseball. The Braves sure looked good last night, though. I knew it was over when Matzek struck out Mookie Betts on three straight fastballs.