holly molly man thats HOT

[email protected]

Flashaholic
Vendor
Hi Wylie,
I'm talking about the European eel (Anguilla anguilla)

The best kind is the freshwater eel, about a man's thumb thick. Actually the salwater eel is the same fish, just older. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif When old enough, they return to the Sargasso sea (western Atlantic) to spawn. they can be much bigger than, and have a stronger taste and dryer flesh. In Holland, smoked eel is concidered a delicacy, and very pricy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif It is a fat fish, with large amounts of unsaturated fat that actually keeps the cholesterol level down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You are right they are a handful to handle, being so slippery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Some sand works wonders though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've tried halibut, but even that is too fishy for me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Ok, back to peppers now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Wylie

Enlightened
Ahhhhh! I just chewed up a drum stick I Shaked and I Baked (original flavor)with a little kick from some Cayenne, Mc Cormick's Peppercorn Medely and Lawreys SS.
Might make for some fine hot wings too.
[email protected],
If its not Alaskan halibut it's not halibut. They grow different up there.
I guess I'll have to try some eel someday.
Those eel look pretty timid compared to the ones I have caught. Kind of cute little buggers.