hosfelt led's?

signals

Newly Enlightened
Re: hosfelt led\'s?

Not related to hosfelt, but:

I saw somebody selling 8000mcd whites on e-bay earlier today. It didn't strike me as weird, but I just checked Nichia's Website and I only see 6400mcd listed. Is the seller of the 8000's full of it?

Also, did anybody notice the according to Nichia's website, they now sell "Ultra Grow" phosphorescent powder?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

-Kevin

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by signals:
Not related to hosfelt, but:

I saw somebody selling 8000mcd whites on e-bay earlier today. It didn't strike me as weird, but I just checked Nichia's Website and I only see 6400mcd listed. Is the seller of the 8000's full of it?
-Kevin
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know for sure, But have heard rumors of this- I think Aragorn mentioned this before, and I just got an eMail from Paul Wilcoxson at http://www.whitelightled.com/ saying that the next order he gets in will be the 8,000mcd ones, and he expects to be able to keep the same low price on them.

We can only hope and keep our fingers crossed.

Mr. Blue

Enlightened
hosfelt led\'s?

decent or not? I ordered 6000mcd blue, 8000mcd red and 5600mcd white...tell me I didnt screw up
If I did, where is best to order ea. color for my dopey little mods?

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast

Those are decent LEDs. I've used the 5600 whites in mods, and they're pretty good. There are better LEDs, but what you've ordered is in the top ten.