How do you carry an SF E1E/E1L? and Pouch source?

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where can I get a pouch that fits an E1 series? I really don't want to damage the lens and I don't want the light to scratch the PDA in the same pocket

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lanyard. i use just the cheap kind with a cord and a hook on the end that has a pin swivel. normal kind we use in the concert industry.(office depot 10 for $1.99 I don't aways where a belt, so pouch's are not always an option, and if something is tied to you, it's almost impossible to lose it. VDG

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
The belt pouch (model V82) for the SF E2e works perfectly for the E1L. The E1e is a bit too short and thin for the pouch. The E1L, however, is a bit longer than the E1e with a bigger diameter head and fits snug inside.

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use a Victorinox sheath for a large SAK (Swiss Army Knife) to EDC my E1e+KL1. Works great, keeps the light nice and clean, and fits well. However, it does require just a light tug to get it to close when it's brand new.

There have been a few threads on this topic within the past few months, too. Did you try searching?

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: How do you carry an SF E1E/E1L? and Pouch sour

I tried a search, still no pouch I would like. All I want is a basic, small flip top nylon webbing pouch.

Grumpy

Enlightened

I have a Ripoffs brand holster that I carried a E1e with Kl1 and it fit perfectly. I will mail it to you for $11 which includes shipping. It has a clip that attaches to a belt or you can clip to the rim of your pants or pants pocket. It has a long velcro strip on it so it adjusts to the size of many other lights also. I have two of these in total both are like new condition. Pict 1

Pict 2

NetMage

Enlightened

Mine fits in the cheap Q3 holster so anything available for a Q3 would probably work...

Flashdark

Enlightened
GarageBoy,

I use an SOEgear.com "E2" holster for my E1/KL-1s. It is probably the best thing out there. O.D. or Black nylon with a LONG velcro quick-release flap as well as a velcro quick-release belt loop that should fit belts up to about 2 1/4". VERY SECURE. In a pinch, they are actually long enough for the E2/clean or the L1/L4-clean (no filter cover on the front). The sizing is perfect for the E1/KL-1 combo or the E1L, even with a filter cover on the front. They are not cheap but I have never found anything better. Hope this helps.

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! My friend has an SOE belt and it's made very nicely. He also has experience making E1 pouches, so I'll see if he can do it first

Latest posts