How Do You Change RGB Settings In Anduril 2?

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, it's all good. I just wanted to make sure that you knew what you had. The light that you have with an optic (on the right) is the DM11. in my opinion, that is his best light. A D1 and a D1K are identical. Except the D1K is a 21700 light. Otherwise they are the same. The dm11 has a bigger head and uses the optic. Plus the six auxiliary LEDs. The d1 and d1k have no aux. what led do you have in the dm11? Mine has the 6v xhp50.3 hi in 4000k.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for pointing that out regarding D11. Guess I was originally going for the D1K but went with the D11 for more throw?
Maybe. But the dm11 is more than just a bit more throw. Besides looking cool with that big optic and glowing six LEDs, you also get the superior beam of an optic. Instead of that two-stage cone of light, like you get with a reflector, you get a huge hotspot, and then dim spill right up to your feet. In this case more throw, but you don't have that 6 to 8 foot patch of darkness in front of you before the flashlight beam starts. I love it. It's my favorite LED light. And it ruined me for reflector lights.