sithjedi333

Enlightened
Aleph 1, 2x123
on swivel tab or in front jeans pocket.

Haesslich

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aleph 3, 1x123
On swivel tab with cell-style belt-clip. Very rarely in front pocket.

W

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aleph 3, 2xJSB123 with a RipOff CO-85, my newest pouch. It's a bit big but may work just fine for my BE4, 2xPila 168S which is on its way.

A RipOff CO-130 works with a Aleph 3, 2X123 but the flap just catches. A RipOff CO-130 will handle any McLux PR/PR-T 2x123 with a bit of space still at the bottom and might be perfect for a BE3 which I don't have.

The CO-85 is padded whereas the CO-130/131 are ballistic nylon.

Also new, is a CO-150 which is padded. A PR-T, 1x123 with a two stage switch slides in and even the head seats down inside the padded area also. The above mentioned CO-130/131 hold a 1" diameter of a 123 powerpack and the CO-85/150 are bigger, where a PR/PR-T head will fit inside.

EDIT: I corrected the above to read that a Aleph3 works with a RipOff CO-130 but the flap barely catches.

B

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Aleph 2 on E2D Defender body with McE2S in a Z54. Clipped to L front pocket. I replaced the short clip with a long (M2) clip for a more secure hold.

Brighytnorm

B@rt

[email protected]

Flashaholic
Aleph 2 1x123 on swivel tab or in front pocket when I'm with my wife. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif My wife thinks I'm geeky enough without a flashlight on my belt... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

McGizmo

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Aleph3-1x123 on swivel belt clip. Aleph2-1x123 in pocket. And a bunch more all over the place! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Darell

Darell

Flashaholic
Swivel clip on belt. The only way to fly.

I have been thinking about Super-gluing one to the side of my head for convenience though.

Miciobigio

Miciobigio

Enlightened
My EDC is a Special Aleph1 NG-1000 HA-Nat + some tritium , using the swivel tab and belt-clip.

10270011.jpg

Catman10

Catman10

Enlightened
You are a lucky man, Marco. That is one VERY nice light. I EDC my Aleph 3 RA in a tube on my shelf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif until November 14th.

McGizmo

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Ray,
As I recall, that light has a NG1000 so on high, I think Marco would get similar performance to the graph below:

Aleph1-NG-1x123.jpg

I never did a low runtime because they take to bloody long! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

That particular light was "supposed" to be my light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Miciobigio

Miciobigio

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
That's a kick-butt light Marco. What kinda runtime you get on high-power with one cell?

[/ QUOTE ]

This torch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif ), i've not done a runtime yet but i hve measured a current draw with my DMM of just 1180 mA .

I'll do a run-time test ASAP ( as soon as i'll buy a new and more sofisticated Luxmeter , i hope tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ).

Miciobigio

Miciobigio

Enlightened
Don,

you go on using the wrong light-meter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif ! You should use your 2nd light meter that one that give higher readings because i think that those are right , i think that your LX-102 is "pessimistic" i have 2 lightmeters that give me higher lux reading for the NG-1000 at 1 meter using one 123 batt.
Tomorrow i'll buy a more expensive light meter ( at my local electronic shop ) just to be sure of my theory /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

By the way i experimented ( using the same 123 batt ) higher current using the NG-750 then using the NG-1000 , how is that possible ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

PS : Yes , i've stolen Don's Aleph1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Kiessling

Moderator,
Yeah Marco ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif ... rub it in our poor faces /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernie

Barefootone

Barefootone

Enlightened
Hey Bernie,
I agree with you, Marco is rubbing our faces in it with what was Don's own personal light. This is for you Marco <font color="blue"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif & a good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif.
Marco just kidding, but who cares about the output just look at those great looking Tritium vial arrangements they /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif. My Aleph 1 has 3 vials in the tail cap, but not on a diagonal I'm jealous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif. Great looking light and wow what output it has, have fun with it.
Keep-em bright in the night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif,
Jeff

Geode

Geode

Enlightened
EDC my 1x123 Aleph2 in the vest or jacket pocket. Also with a lanyard hooked up to a BP Micro clip, clipped to the front pants pocket it doesn't fall to the bottom of the pocket and clunk around.