How do you store your lights?

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
All together so they do not get cold!:

30181541351_f52fc83155_c.jpg

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I store mine on shelves and in drawers, although I have been hankering for some method of carrying an assortment of them without getting them banged up. Some of the lights I have are one- or two-cell SF E-series, and I will probably try either a Maxpedition or Condor, although I wish they all had carrying handles for those of us 'low-speed, high-drag' types who don't own anything with molle webbing. I am thinking about trying to sew together some form of slightly-padded protective denim/light canvas tool roll for 2/3-cell C/P/G/Z & possibly longer Malkoff lights, and battery containers. If I ever come up with a workable prototype for myself, then I would want something else scaled up for modified m@glites. Trying to take more than one M@g anywhere is a bit of a PITA.

MrWonderful

Newly Enlightened
MrWonderful. Ha! What a great username! :twothumbs Welcome to CPF. :wave:

~ Chance

Thank you :) I had thought I made an account here a five or so years ago when I got my first few "real" lights and was doing research but I guess I didn't!

Anyways I got back into torches a bit and decided to make an account and here I am! Bought an 1150 pelican case just because of this thread.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
So i have been posting pictures the same way for one year.. sorry. I am not coming to this subforum ( how do you store your lights? ) .. bye.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well i got the point.. people who are viewing from the desktop couldnt see the whole picture.. there is no way i am resizing 80x80 max... the photo app doesnt have that kind of option. ( please see og's picture ). The best i can do is 640x480 , 320x240 or 1024x768.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep my lights where I can see them at all times. I even bought one of those doggy cameras so when I'm at work I can still check on my lights!

20170217_230446.jpg

Hehe just playin'. Here ya go!

20170217_230446.jpg

MrWonderful

Newly Enlightened
wrong thread! And my pics arent working. Ill try again in the correct location.

Last edited:

Latest posts